Contents Copyright 1987-2011 Company Seven and respective contributors, All Rights Reserved
If you will make the pilgrimage to
The Tochigi Nikon 300mm T2.2 Lens Shrine
The Martin C. Cohen Memorial Astronomical Telescope Museum
- Wash your hands and feet before entering the Shrine.
- Men must wear long trousers and long sleeve shirts; no short pants, or short-sleeved shirts.
- Women must wear long skirt and long sleeve shirts; no trousers, short pants, or short-sleeved shirts.
- As you approach the Altar stop twenty feet away, then turn and bow three times towards Otawara Tochigi, Japan.
- Face the 300mm T2.2 and repeat over and over: I am not worthy to be in the presence of such a magnificent optical accomplishment, I am not worthy...."